Our terms and conditions are as set out below, we ask before placing your order to read these thoroughly.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- All products must be fitted by a qualified electrician or competent person, items will not be issued refunds due to breakages or damages caused by incorrect use.
- If you order a bespoke fitting/re-wire kit which you then decide to return you could be charged a restocking fee. A re-stocking fee would be at least 20% of the price of the item.
- Returns are at your own cost unless the item is deemed faulty. All items will be tested on return. If the item is found to be in perfect order with no fault by our inhouse electrical team, we will not refund the postage and only for the item return.
- Descriptions are taken from the manufacturer’s specification, we accept no fault for incorrect wording or context.
- Colours, packaging and styles may vary from images shown, but every care is taken to make sure these are as clear as possible.
Cancellation of Order
If you decide to cancel your order – please contact us as soon as possible by calling 01303 487272 if the shop is closed, please email via our contact page. We will only be able to cancel the order if the item has not been dispatched by the warehouse.
Price and Payment
All prices include VAT and postage. VAT is charged at the current rate and an invoice will be sent out to you including VAT.
All parcels are sent out Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays) we aim to dispatch all orders within 24hrs, however sometimes we may not be able to complete within these timelines.
Unless you have requested a different service, our parcels will be dispatched with Royal Mail 48, you do have the option to pay extra for a 24hr service or even a next day service – please select these at checkout.
We cannot be responsible for deliveries that are late – once we have dispatched your order the delivery times are outside of our control. If you are experiencing any delays with your order, please contact the courier your order was sent with before contacting us.
If you have any questions relating to delivery times, please call us on 01303 487272 or via our <a href=”https://www.lightandpowersolutionsltd.co.uk/contact/”>contact page</a>.
All complaints should be put in writing to the normal address marked for the attention of the complaints dept. or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you have the order details in the email you would like us to look into for you. We aim to respond within 48hrs.
All returns need to be addressed to our Returns department – we would ask that you call before returning the item so we can give you an RMA number as we log all items coming back.
We will only accept returns on items that are returned in the original packaging and have not been damaged in any way.
We would advise that you keep a proof of return receipt for the item you return. Once we have the item back, we will refund you through the payment method originally paid.
It is only when we receive an item back, we will make a refund and any item faulty we will also make payment of any return postage paid, this will need to be emailed to us.