- Supplied with pozidriv compatible 4.5x35mm round head screws.
- Finish: Zinc Alloy.
- Specially designed cutting tip to pierce plasterboard skin.
- Screw and fixture can be removed for cleaning and decoration.
- Ideal when re-fixing into existing plug or anchor holes.
- Countersink feature allows flush fitting to plasterboard.
- New design flange on screw head acts as a fixed washer distributing the load.
- Alternative screws can be used if required.
- Suitable for use in most types of hollow walls and plasterboard.
|Number in Pack||
Fixings & Fasteners
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
£5.59 – £7.89
Twin thread general-purpose woodscrews. Head: Countersunk pozidriv compatible recessed. Finish: Zinc Plated. A twin thread screw ideal for a range of fixing applications. Ideal for fixing into a range of substrates including softwoods, hardwoods, chipboards and fibreboards. Extra deep insert bit recess allows a quicker and easier insertion, which enables…
General purpose dry cutting blade For use with most common building materials including concrete, brick and block High quality sintered diamond segments Excellent performance to blade life ratio