A two module wide, two channel, simple to set astronomical timer that is designed to control various lighting loads (including LED lighting) automatically according to sunrise and sunset times.
Examples of applications: street lighting, neon signs, festive lighting, store windows, monuments, frontages, etc. Requires minimum time to set up and includes an optional night program.
This time switch is NFC enabled, the same as ‘contactless’ bank cards. With just one tap you can connect to an NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet to program the switch or to transfer settings across multiple switches. This is optional, switch settings can still be controlled on-unit if required.
Product requires an Android device with an NFC chip included. App requires Android 3.0 or above.
- Programmable by Sangamo Connect Android App using NFC
- Optimized consumption: only 0.2W in Standby mode
- Astro Program (Suntracker) tracks sunset to sunrise
- Text based menu & self-explanatory symbols
- Quick & intuitive programmable time switch
- Can be programmed with supply disconnected