A two module wide, two channel, general purpose astronomical timer that it is designed to control various loads (including LED lighting) automatically according to sunrise and sunset times. Examples of applications: street lighting, neon signs, festive lighting, store windows, monuments, frontages, etc. The unit contains many features to provide a flexible solution. A mix of Astro or Standard times may be programmed.
Requires minimum time to set up and includes an optional Astro pre-programmed setting. A datakey (not included) is available to enable quick programming of multiple switches, to back up an existing units program or store another program schedule for occasional use. This datakey can also be programmed via your computer using Sangamo’s optional EasyVue Software.
- Astro Program (Suntracker) tracks sunset to sunrise
- Text based menu & self-explanatory symbols
- Display with Large dot matrix area to provide two high resolution text lines
- Quick & intuitive programmable time switch
- Can be programmed with supply disconnected
- Programmable by PC or Sangamo Connect Android App (additional accessory required)